- The Big Lesson from 2016 - Enterprise Internet Reputation Management is Vital
- Magna Carta wins Best marketing & communications consultancy in AGF Service Providers Awards
- PR Takes The Helm Of Content Creation
- The Sponsors Who Captured the Most Social Engagement during Rio 2016
- The Craft of Visual Storytelling
- Magna Carta wins African PR Consultancy of the Year 2016
- Lessons from the #MangoSale: Always engage, especially in a crisis
- Looking into the PR crystal ball
- Magna Carta plants roots in Harare, Zimbabwe
- The power of Disruption for African communication
- Moving goal posts of PR measurement
- Newsjacking in the midst of tragedy
- Social Media in the Mobile Era
- Making brands human and interesting again
- #NoToXenophobia: Message from the CEO
- Magna Carta, a truly global African Reputation Management Consultancy
- Mining’s legal woes
- We ate our own dog food
- Budgets, even good ones, merely allocate resources
- Momentous political year officially kicks off
Magna Carta plants roots in Harare, Zimbabwe
Today marks an important and exciting milestone for the Magna Carta team: our Harare office celebrates its opening, marking the 18th country to form part of our award-winning pan-African consultancy network.
Over the past eight years, we have built a strong network of reputation management consultancies in some of the continent’s most promising countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Angola and Mozambique. All currently enjoy knowledge sharing and industry best practice through our exclusive African affiliation with Ketchum, a leading global communications firm, as well as our long-standing relationship with TBWA\ South Africa and the greater TBWA\ global network.
Our belief in the future of Africa extends to our confidence in the future of Zimbabwe, and we see this expansion as a natural step in further enhancing our representation throughout Southern Africa. The opening of this operation will also ensure that our existing multi-national client base with operations in Zimbabwe will now be able to use our services locally, which will include traditional PR, online reputation management and crisis management, according to Sapi Bachi, Managing Director at our Zimbabwe office.
I am confident that this latest venture will provide our firm with a broader network and more client relations opportunities, which will keep us ahead in the ever-changing communication industry.
CEO – Magna Carta Reputation Management Consultants