- Magna Carta Africa Reputation Index addresses key drivers that help build and maintain a good corporate reputation
- Magna Carta launches the Africa Reputation Index: Unpacking key drivers of reputation in Africa
- Changes in leadership at Magna Carta
- Magna-Carta, a finalist in Africa PR Consultancies of the Year 2016
- Crisis Communication Workshop: Learning to communicate effectively during a crisis
- PAIA manual
- South Africa’s leading reputation management consultancy opens Zimbabwe office.
- Magna Carta Retains Standard Bank Public Relations Account
- Strategic Social Solutions drives corporates to befriend the social media trend
- Let us understand and not misconstrue the media interest on Madiba, by Vincent Magwenya
- New global survey highlights crisis of leadership
- State of PR in Africa influenced by investment and development, says Magna Carta
- Magna Carta PR named African Consultancy of the Year in international Holmes Report
- New CEO appointment as Magna Carta founder Annemarie McKay Ichikowitz steps down
Crisis Communication Workshop: Learning to communicate effectively during a crisis
Magna Carta, South Africa’s leading reputation management consultancy, in collaboration with its Ghana affiliate – Touchpoint Magna Carta, is set to share tools for effective crisis communications with Public Relations (PR) and Corporate Communications Professionals in Ghana.
Slated for 23rd May, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Accra, the Crisis Communications Workshop will provide customized crisis communications framework for participants and help them build issues-management and crisis-response infrastructure to support their business operations and corporate objectives.
With the use of simulation, communicators from diverse industries will be taken through a highly specialized training designed to effectively equip them during crises.
According to Clarence Amoatey, General Manager of Touchpoint Magna Carta, the facilitators of this Workshop will combine their experience in crisis management with latest case studies to deliver an interactive experience that will build participants’ resilience to crises.
“Any brand can be hit by crisis and the reputation of that brand is highly dependent on the effectiveness of its crisis management approach,” he said. “This workshop will be a great opportunity to grasp crisis management techniques from battle-tested experts who have decades of experience.”
“In the digital age of rapid information flow and consumption, brands have to appreciate the centrality of effective crisis management as a vital component of business sustainability” Vincent Magwenya, Chief Executive Officer of Magna Carta.
Key speakers at the Crisis Communications Workshop will be Vincent Magwenya, CEO of Magna Carta- South Africa; Evan Pickworth, Media Director of Magna Carta- South Africa; Mawuko Afadzinu (APR), Head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs of Stanbic Bank- Ghana; and Aba Lokko, Head of Corporate Communications and Public Affairs at the Tema Oil Refinery- Ghana.
For more information:
Moliehi.Molekoa@magna-carta.co.za / +27 11 784 2598