- Magna Carta Africa Reputation Index addresses key drivers that help build and maintain a good corporate reputation
- Magna Carta launches the Africa Reputation Index: Unpacking key drivers of reputation in Africa
- Changes in leadership at Magna Carta
- Magna-Carta, a finalist in Africa PR Consultancies of the Year 2016
- Crisis Communication Workshop: Learning to communicate effectively during a crisis
- PAIA manual
- South Africa’s leading reputation management consultancy opens Zimbabwe office.
- Magna Carta Retains Standard Bank Public Relations Account
- Strategic Social Solutions drives corporates to befriend the social media trend
- Let us understand and not misconstrue the media interest on Madiba, by Vincent Magwenya
- New global survey highlights crisis of leadership
- State of PR in Africa influenced by investment and development, says Magna Carta
- Magna Carta PR named African Consultancy of the Year in international Holmes Report
- New CEO appointment as Magna Carta founder Annemarie McKay Ichikowitz steps down
Changes in leadership at Magna Carta
Magna Carta Reputation Management Consultants announced today the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer.
Sechaba Motsieloa joins Magna Carta as CEO at the beginning of September from McDonald’s South Africa where he is currently Corporate Affairs Director. An industry veteran who started his career at SAB in 1997, Mr Motsieloa is a seasoned executive who serves as Council Chairman of the Da Vinci Institute and is past Chairman of the Marketing Association of South Africa. He has been at McDonald’s since 2004 when he was appointed Marketing Manager, promoted to Marketing and Communications Director in 2005, becoming their Corporate Affairs Director in 2012.
The appointment of Mr Motsieloa happens as current CEO Vincent Magwenya steps down from his position after having been with the TBWA\ Group for four and a half years.
In his three and a half years at the helm of Magna Carta, Mr Magwenya has established an extremely strong team and, collectively they have built the agency into the leading reputation management company in Africa while creating a fantastic platform from which to lead and grow the company in support of clients. The company has flourished under Mr Magwenya’s leadership, evolving from a PR agency into a world-class reputation management company with the ability to deliver to a diverse group of clients across the continent.
Derek Bouwer, TBWA Group CEO said “I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of everyone at TBWA\ to thank Vincent for the massive contribution that he has made to the network, the group and the company. We wish him all the success that he deserves in his future endeavours.
Sechaba is a seasoned professional who will bring a valuable perspective to our business, and I am really looking forward to working alongside him in shaping and driving Magna Carta into the future,” ends Mr Bouwer.
About Magna Carta:
With an ever-growing pan-African network of 19 countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Angola, Mozambique and, most recently, Zimbabwe, Magna Carta’s philosophy of continuous evolution remains a key driver in integrating global best practice, while keeping a finger on the pulse of local services and offerings.
For more information please contact:
Hilary Macaulay, email@example.com, 0117842598